Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Multicultural Week -So Far

Dear anyone who may or already knows about Multicultural week,

     Multicultural week is the week of the year to be immersed in different cultures and buy delicious ( a little pricey) food from the Bay Area. I remembered in Freshmen year I heard about buying food near the Horseshoe and watching amazing performances done by the student body. And to be honest, Multicultural Week is one of my favorite school-wide activities and the closing assembly for it is always the best.
   
      What makes this year different from last year is that I'm in charge of selling my club Youth Alive's pho (pronounced phuh like "f" and "the" combined) with my fellow officers. I must say from this perspective of being the seller, it is different from being the buyer. And it is hard to be the seller because usually consumers are more picky. But it's fun to serve others their food and interact with different people. When I'm not doing club stuff I then would buy food with my money, staying within twenty dollars for the whole week, and hang out with my friends as they attempt to finish what they have bought. Meanwhile I take wonderful pictures of my friends and just enjoy the lunch hour.

P.S. My club Youth Alive is offering free candy too with purchase. Buy some!
P.S.S If there are churros I will buy them like crazy. Where are the churros?
 

2 comments:

  1. no churros but i never knew pho was like "f***" LOL I always thought it was like pho as in "flow" thats really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael why aren't they selling churros? And really?

    ReplyDelete