Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Light


Hello everyone! 
         You know that I have been taking pictures for a long time, a really long time. 
   Well I have decided to use my talents and show you how amazing this world can be, despite the negative aspects of our lives.

          I'm going to write poetry about life, especially to those who are struggling with life itself. 


"Fiction becomes reality"
-Shell (by Wong Fu Productions)

Remember that you can never be replace,
  that you're never a problem or a burden.
Someone always care about you
  and you may be surprised who does.
Keep smiling 
 for not only your smile brings joy to you 
 but also to many people.


Light is always around us
Whether or not we believe it's there
And it is there
Closer than a breath away.
See the world in with open eyes.
Believe the impossible.
Have faith.
Light always penetrates the darkness
And shines in life.


I took those two pictures at church on Easter day/ my Baptism day on April 5, 2015.


We can chose to be on the road or in the sky.


"Take to the Sky"
-Owl City

The water flows in you
(referring to "The River Flows in You")

No comments:

Post a Comment