Thursday, April 23, 2015

About Me

Hey guys!
        In case you don't know, I made a "About Me" page in the blog. For clarity, I am making this post and it's also my homework assignment to do so. Another part of my assignment is to post your best picture and have other photographer's about me websites.


I showed this picture in class today when everyone showed their best picture, and this is the third time I post this picture in my blog. Let's see if you can find all three of them.


And I researched some other photographer's about me pages. Here are some.
Deborah Chen Photography   (It's not mine. I just want to see if there were people with my name and interest)
George Lenta Photography  ( He's my friend who is currently in Florida. Hi George!)
Patrick Zephyr Nature Photography
Wes David Photography
Dan Estabrook

No comments:

Post a Comment