Thursday, April 16, 2015

Multicultural Week- Near the end

Hello people!
       From my last post about Multicultural Week, I wrote about being in charge of the Youth Alive booth. Well yesterday was my day off, so I strolled around the horseshoe with five tickets in my hand with some friends of mine. They decided to visit the Green Club booth where the officers and members are selling sherbet ice cream for one ticket per cup. I find it amusing that they are using dish washing gloves to handle the food there because they are the only club to use them. Everyone else has been using disposable gloves, so they are definitely being green. Too bad I didn't buy one...


Camera Raw edits
Contrast, Highlight, Exposure, Shadow and Saturation have been adjusted to a slightly higher level. I also cropped the image to make the image more straight.

Original Pictures
F-stop 1/7.9
Aperture speed: 1/400sec
ISO-125


5 comments: