Thursday, April 16, 2015

胖胖貓咪!(aka Fat Cat!)

Hello people!
           I am proud to show you guys this picture I drew on Adobe Illustrator over the past few weeks. I started on March 13, 2015 and finally finished today on April 16, 2015. The main reason it took me so long is because I do not have access to Adobe Illustrator at home, but only at school in my first period class. My inspiration of this picture is when I was walking with my mother around the neighborhood and suddenly a beautiful, orange tabby cat walked up to me and purred around my feet. It was so adorable and I melt down. After a while, the cat jumped onto a car covered by a tarp and it looked like a marshmallow with a cat's head and tail. The balloons in the picture are based by the balloons given by my church friend, Annie, on April 5 for my baptism.

I hope you enjoy the picture and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment