Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Multicultural week- Pho

Hi-hi!
      Throughout the week, my fellow officers, Joshua Xian, Claudia Shao, Lucille Njoo and Derek Bai, and I set up the place to sell the pho.

While we were waiting for Daniel Jean to pick up the pho from Minh's Vietnamese Restaurant, we set up the table, placed poster and tape a trash bag.

I then asked him if I may take a picture of him and he posed as by pretending he is going to squirt Srirachi sauce into his mouth.

Then Daniel arrived with the pho and we all went to his car to pick them up.

I arranged the bowl and the hot soup in this order to display our food to the customers.

When we were selling the pho, Mr. Vierk our club adviser came over to buy some, which made us all happy!

 Pretty soon we sold out and pack up the booth after fifteenth minutes of selling. Then we enjoy the day!

Original Pictures
\
Camera Raw edits: I cropped the image, decrease the highlights, and increase the shadows.

Camera Raw edits: I increased the contrast, exposure and saturation and cropped the image a bit.

Camera Raw edits: I cropped the image, increase the shadow, and adjust the contrast levels. 

Camera Raw edits: I decrease the shadow, highlights and exposure and I cropped the image to only include the pho.

Camera edits: I cropped the image, increase the contrast levels and exposure.

Camera Raw edits: I cropped the image, increase the saturation and black levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment