Friday, January 30, 2015

Poster Project- Akdong Musician

Hello guys!
          I want to share you a poster I made similar to the KPOP band, Ak-Dong Musician, made by using Photoshop and Camera Raw. I'm proud of this poster and hope you enjoy it.

       The picture was taken today on a foggy morning on the school's field. My group was grateful of the fog, for it created such a surreal effect to the pictures ( but it was kind of cold). And if you curious of how I made the image using Photoshop, I drew the leaves, flowers, and ribbons with the brush tool, use the shape button, use the quick selection tool to copy and paste my drawings, and transform to change the size. And as for Camera Raw, I adjust the contrast, exposure and other levels including the tint level. I did not really crop the image or add saturation because it was already framed well and there was enough color.
         Also I revised the picture on Photoshop. So below is the revised one, the original Photoshop one and the original picture. Enjoy!





Original Poster

Original Picture
F-stop: f/4.6
Exposure: 1/30 sec
ISO speed-140
Resolution: 300 dpi

And I share refer to you guys How to Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon. His book said that since nothing is original, "new" ideas came from previous ones and people add their own twist to make it theirs since they can't help it. So I hope I did a wonderful of doing so.

Three hours of work spent on this poster and I have fun figuring out how to make it. Did I impress you?

No comments:

Post a Comment