Saturday, December 13, 2014

Rain, Rain, and Rain

Hello again!
       I want to post about nature and recently there was a lot of rain in the past few days. So I decided to post a compare-contrast of how rain is important to my state. The drought was intense and so the inundation given by God. I guess this is what it takes to have a balance. Even though there were some rain damage, there is rain which brings the drought almost to its end. Plus I love seeing how the hills turning green and that the rain brings life and hope to our home.

Though I didn't really have pictures of the drought (in my computer yet), I do have pictures from November 30 and December 11 2014. Enjoy!

                          

              November 30                                                                         December 11
The storm drain overflowing with runoff water in the creek.

November 30
The creek gushing with excess water.

December 11


November 30
A side view shot of the creek and the flora around it.

December 11


November 30
A tree that was planted there by the last flood in May 2012, and during this year's rain the creek has reach its stem.

December 11


November 30
The school field flooded.

December 11


November 30
Another storm drain overflowing with water.

December 11


November 30
A deciduous tree growing by the creek.

December 11


November 30
The creek itself full of rain water.

December 11

And I did not edit any of these pictures, they are all raw pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment