Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas to you all!

I bet there are many blog posts about this. And I'm one of them.

Hello guys! I hope you seen my previous post of "Masters of Photography -  Master Gordon Parks." I worked on that project for  a while since Thanksgiving Break, along with schoolwork (Precalcalus...). I have been taking pictures, but I need to find them, adjust them, and organize them, and post them.

And because it's Christmas time, I should put up a post to celebrate.
So enjoy!

Some of the pictures I want to post for the ATPI contest.

  A lake in British Columbia, Canada.

 Brigham Young University, Utah

The capital building of Utah, Salt Lake City 

 A rock fountain in the the plaza of BYU, Utah

A clock tower at BYU

 The breathtaking mountains of Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

Two different birds in an aviary at Salt Lake City

 A coyote in the Bay Area

 A red sun in New Orleans, Louisiana on the Mississippi river.

More pictures coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment