Monday, October 27, 2014

Tribute to Nature's little creatures and my cat Willow

Hello guys!
          I know I have not posted a blog about flowers yet but that will come soon. Right now, I want to dedicate this post for my beloved cat who passed away on October 24, 2014 sometime around 4-5pm. Willow was unfortunately hit by a car, so my dad buried him in our backyard. Willow is an absolutely beautiful cat and I enjoyed watching him jumping on my dad's car and running around on the driveway at night. I do hope my other two cats, Chary(or Charry) and Avery, will stay safe and away from moving motor vehicles. Sigh, life is too short.

          To cheer me up, my mother took me out on a walk after it rained (Praise the Lord for the morning rain!) and I was stunned by the beauty of life. Even though Willow has passed away, there is still life in this world to always bring comfort to us. And I hope these pictures I show to you will help you see the wonder and awe of God's breathtaking nature. I highly encourage you to just go outside and enjoy the nature around us because hey, who knows when it may be gone one day. Just embrace it and cherish it. You'll won't regret it.
-DC
Willow!

Chary(Charry)

And from my walk with my mother.... 
( there'll be another post concerning scenic pictures)

 The Great Egret or Ardea alba




  The Mallard or Anas platyrhynchos







No comments:

Post a Comment