Friday, October 17, 2014

Portrait

Hello Guys! My class's assignment is to take portrait of our fellow group members. This picture is of Amandi K. when she's hanging off the railing of our two-story building's ramp. Don't worry she was a few inches above the floor, so she's not in danger. What I adjust to this picture is cropping it so that the lines are parallel to each other. I also changed the vibrancy level and highlights of the picture. There wasn't much to adjust because I felt that the picture itself was well-taken.


Enjoy the cliffhanger shot!

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture! It really does seem like she's hanging high from the ground. However, the only thing I'll say is that to focus the camera on the face so it stands out more. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vina. Yes I already know that I should focus on her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this photo too. I think it offers a unique perspective, and it metaphorically represents how we're all hanging on for dear life at MSJ lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Irene for making me laugh. Ah, MSJ...
    Now I'm thinking of the cat hanging off a tree picture...

    ReplyDelete