Friday, October 31, 2014

ATPI contest photographs

Hello guys! There's a photography contest that my teacher introduce to the class and I wanted to participate for the experience. I learned that it requires a lot of time and effort to decide on a picture to submit and make that specific picture the best it can  be. I do not know how long I spent on my pictures, but overall I enjoyed it and I hope you guys enjoyed it too. If you guys are interested in this contest, the url is http://www.atpi.org/

Architecture-Cityscape    (in Salt Lake City, Utah)

 Landscape    (Whistler, Canada)

 Animals     (California)

Landscape     (British Columbia, Canada) 

Formal (Studio) Portrait     (California) 

Nature       (California)

Which one you like the best?

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely amazing LOL. Good work! Where did you take these ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, the pictures' location are described below. Some were in British Columbia, some were in Salt Lake City, some were in the Bay Area...
    Thank you still.

    ReplyDelete