Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cats!

Hello!

      I would like to say that this post is dedicated to my father who have shared with me many stories of the time he raised many stray cats in 臺北,臺灣 and his love for cats (just not the allergies part). Most of my friends know that I love cats and sometimes show them pictures of the wild cats I have outside my house. My father and I agreed to daily feed them with water and cat food bought from Costco because we cannot resist their adorable faces whenever they are hungry and strolling around the front yard. But guess what? I actually have a kitty named Gracie or Neko or Mao Mao who follows me everywhere/ She's so CUTE!!



       Currently we have five, six cats outside ( three are kittens), one inside the house named Gracie, and a lot of cat pictures that I took.

This cat is this white, gray, brown streaked cat. Usually we call the cat 白貓咪, but I decided to name him Jeremiah.

Another cat who is now pregnant is named Paprika because her coat reminds me of the color of paprika ( I now learned that paprika is actually orange while her coat is more brown) and I was thinking of the character Paprika from Blue's Clues. Yes, I did named a cat based off a cartoon show from ten years ago that my brother and I enjoyed watching...Also I named one of the jumpy cats, Tigger, from Winnie the Pooh because I like Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, and that cat does have beautiful strips.



No comments:

Post a Comment