Thursday, June 11, 2015

Good Luck Seniors!

Hello!
            Deborah Chen here and I want to tell you guys that you have been amazing, influential people. I'm blessed to meet you guys and goof around with you. You make me smile and now it's the time to move forward into the unknown future. Even though many of us are going into different directions physically and mentally, remember these moments when we hang out and enjoy the time we have. Smile and don't forget who you are. And I'm a senior, no longer a junior. And you guys are college freshmen entering a new chapter of your lives. Dang, time goes by way too fast. But it's never over. Grow and experience. And God protect you guys on your incredible journey. I definitely miss you guys and pray for you. I hope this will not be the last chance I see you guys. Visit when you have the chance and tell us when you're visiting unless you wanna make it a surprise visit. Stay in touch and remember these great experiences.
I love you guys.

Shout out to my DP group and friends: Samuel Sze. Amandi Kwok, Michael Shen, Anish Bhanot, Vina Kong, Irene Wu, Sharon Hsu, Allen Hsiao, and Jessica Kam.

Shout out to my other friends: Kate Xu, Stanley Gu, David Shi, Varun Viswanath, Frankie Tanjuatco, Tammy and Tiffany Sung, Jing Li, Claudia Joy Shao, Aaron Chi, Joani Wong, Yoon Lee, Daniel Jean, Evan Chang, Albert Liou, Sean Li, Haroon Rasheed, Akila Cuddalore, Ashley Velando, Kimberly Nguyen, Andrew Xu, Alexander Sean Lee and more.

A song for you guys.
I admit I cried when I thought about you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment