Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tennyson High School

Hello people!
   
As you already now, it's AP testing this week and next week. Ah, May, the time of tests after tests after more tests.
Why?!?

Anyway, I went to Tennyson High School to take the AP Chinese test this Tuesday and it was interesting. I have never imagine taking a test on the computer could be so frustrating, especially when the computer is not recognizing your voice after 20-40 tries. (I'm not exaggerating. And there were 6-7 people with this problem. 5 of them have to reschedule the test because of per said complications. Luckily (or maybe not?) I was able to finish my test after I learn how to write Chinese on the computer.

After I was the last one to finish the test, I thank the AP English teacher, Señor Guerrero,  who was the proctor and later visited the Vice President, Señor Gomez, who was Mission San Jose HS's English and Spanish teacher the last few years. Still I'm glad to see him and surprised to learn that Tennyson HS was his high school.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took at Tennyson while I waited for my father to come and pick me up.

The campus!




Totem Poles made by the students


Bluebottle 
or...

Centaurea cyanus



Mexican Sage Bush
(it's fuzzy)

1 comment:

  1. Nice campus of the Tennyson High and it brings me back the memories one of my old schools. The campus are very colorful full with beautiful flowers which I have seen before!
    Very impressive photos!

    ReplyDelete