Friday, May 29, 2015

Student Website Review

Today we look at other student's Weebly websites from each different class periods and pick their best photo shown in their website. So...

From second period, I picked Estell Kim's website. http://estellkim.weebly.com/
Her pictures are amazing so it was difficult to pick a specific one that I like, but I do like the one of the two friends holding their hands on a trail surround by trees. Their  smiles reassured me that even though life may take them into different direction as they graduate, they are able to enjoy the time they have together and cherish those memories. The position of their clasping hands and the road represent to me the path we must take in life





From third period, I picked Gracie Chan. http://gchannnn.weebly.com/
One of the pictures I like is the one of the cut-up fruits in a black plastic container. The fruits were cut-up as hearts and I find it so adorable and well-shot. Plus I like fruits and cute things, and Gracie definitely brought those two things together!




From fourth period, I picked Haroon Rasheed. http://haroonrasheedphotography.weebly.com/
Dang he has good pics. But if I have to chose one, I chose this one because I like how the camera focuses more on the locker and the gleam of light as a out-of-the-focus person leans on the lockers as if she is unsure what to do in this complicated world we live in. It shows the amount of uncertainty in life we have to face and it reflects the intensity of it.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment