Saturday, February 21, 2015

Illustrator Cartoon

Hello guys!
        I also want to tell you that I'm also learning how to use Adobe Illustrator program. My friend Sam taught me how to use it and the advantages of using it. For example, you can draw a squiggly line, and the program instantly transforms it into a curved time. The resolution is never lost (in other words there's no pixels diffraction as you zoom in) and it's great for drawing anime!

    The downside would be that it's a bit hard to fill in colors, but I enjoyed learning the program and adjusting the anchor points too. This one took me over two weeks to make it, mostly because I don't have Illustrator on my desktop at home. I only have access to it at school, so that's why it took so long. But I'm proud of it and I hope you like it.




Why did I draw like it?
Because I like drawing cartoon figures dressed up like spies or in combat uniform.

Btw, I'm currently addicted to the manga/anime series FullMetal Alchemist. So you may see Edward Elric in a future blog post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment