Thursday, February 26, 2015

Elements of Art- (Line) Plants

Hello guys!
   This week my class is learning the Elements of Art, and the activity today was to take picture of plants. Now for some, it may sound boring,but to me this is a fun activity. If you stroll through my blog or specifically click on the "Just for Fun" page, then you seen that many of my pictures deal with nature. Hey, I just love nature and looking at plants. I'm currently on a Succulent post, so wait for that one.

The main objective of this activity was to use the skills from Elements of Art like Light and Color. I hope these pictures will make you smile. I had a little help from Samuel Sze, who showed me how to blur some parts of my images using Photoshop. Thanks dude and I hope that you enjoy my blog. :D



Cherry Blossoms



 Iris 



About-to-bloom white flowers



The A-wing field



Sidewalk 



The Tree in the B-wing
(Fun times hanging out there with my friends)


The Bell Tower

Original Pictures








2 comments:

  1. I reaaally like the first pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Cassie, the first photo is fantastic. Not only does the main focus, the cherry blossoms, express lines, the part of tree visible on the left side does as well. But my favorite part is the right side of the photo, where viewers can see streaks of cloud across the sky; not too bold, but adds a significant stroke to the photo.

    ReplyDelete