Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Few Weeks of School

It's that time of year again. Back to school!

     I'm a student of Mission San Jose High School and I'm currently taking Digital Photography to pursue my interest in photography. Photography is an art that captures priceless moments for everyone to cherish. In the beginning few weeks of school, not only did I have to endure an endless pile of homework and projects, but also I enjoy taking pictures in a new perspective with my senior friends: Michael S., Anish B., Samuel S., Amandi K., and Jessica K. My Digital Photography teacher is Mr. Farley who is teaching us of how to see the light. Enjoy the pictures that my group and I have taken.
Queen Amandi

Samuel and Michael carrying a cardboard pole.
Mission San Jose 's bell tower

Deborah looking into the sun.

From this sentence, it is now April 23, 2015 17:44 p.m. And I have edited the pictures finally!
Still I cannot believe how time flies by and that the seniors are GRADUATING this year and I will be a SENIOR!
     Still I hope you enjoy this blog and thank you so much for supporting me. And two extra pics.



From bottom below, these pictures are all edited.






No comments:

Post a Comment